DILEMMA's founder, J.C. Christofilis, has served as the strategic visionairy behind the planning, launch and marketing of a diverse portfolio of businesses that have attracted tens of millions of dollars in investment and driven hundreds of millions in revenue over the past two decades. DILEMMA's strategic advisory clients are personally vetted and managed by J.C., ensuring your business planning objectives are never delegated to inexperienced subordinates or outsourced overseas to individuals with questionable educations or writing skills. J.C.'s deep experience with writing business plans, financial planning, strategic investment advisory and his grasp of current marketplace dynamics affecting a wide range of industry verticals ensures that your company can gain the competitive edge needed for success in a challenging, global business landscape.
Prior to launching DILEMMA, J.C. forged a successful career spearheading content production, strategic planning and branding initiatives for an eclectic roster of companies including Sony Pictures, Disney Consumer Products, Mandalay Pictures and respected business management consultant firm Growthink.
J.C. pursued his Masters at UCLA Film School's prestigious Producers Program, with a multi-disciplinary, business-focused curriculum developed and taught in conjunction with UCLA's Anderson School of Management's MBA professors and students.
J.C. has written countless business and marketing plans, including dozens while serving as primary media and entertainment analyst for Growthink's VC advisory arm Growthink Ventures. Cumulatively, he has worked with entrepreneurs and businesses that have raised $75MM+. General Strategic planning highlights include:
- Researched and wrote scores of business plans/ marketing plans for both established and start-up firms, spanning a broad range of industries including Entertainment, Tech, Food/Beverage, and Retail.
- Created complex financial models to convey Financial Projections, Marketing KPIs and Capital Expenditure Risk Factors.
- Primary analyst on the advisory team for global outsourcing firm Integreon; strategic guidance resulted in $18MM acquisition by Ayala [leading to a subsequent investment round at $50MM.]
UCLA SCHOOL of FILM, TV and DIGITAL MEDIA
Graduate Producers Program
Activities & Affiliations
- Member, Writers Guild America West
- Adult Literacy Volunteer- OC Public Libraries
- Member, American Advertising Federation (OC)
- P.S.F.K. Design Salon- Transmedia Innovation
- DigitalLA- Branded Entertainment
- CTIA Mobile Con- Transmedia + Mobile Content
- UCLA Extension- Web Series Production
- ...many more